How to contact officers and directors of the IAM:
If you have questions about the IAM, please feel free to contact one of its officers or directors listed below.
If you would like to schedule an IAM member to discuss the value of mediation at your next business, professional, civic, service club, or religious group meeting, contact the IAM. One of our members would be happy to come to your meeting to discuss a variety of topics such as:
- What is mediation and what are the benefits of mediation over litigation?
- When is mediation required by the courts?
- What are the advantages of early mediation?
- Can I use mediation to solve employment issues in my company?
- Can mediation be used to solve complex family issues?
For general inquiries, the contact address of the IAM is customarily considered to be the address of the current President of the Association. At present, this is:
c/o Kim Van Valer, President
229 W. Main Street
Greenwood, IN 46142
However, if you have specific questions about website content, membership status, or listings on the Find a Mediator page, please contact:
Treasurer & Membership Coordinator
Indiana Association of Mediators
4520 W. Jurist Court
Trafalgar, IN 46181
You can also find us on Facebook.
Thank you for your interest in the IAM. We look forward to hearing from you.